Accelerating Science Education: MLC Conference
July 24 @ 2:00 pm - July 27 @ 5:00 pm
STEM professionals, educators and partners from around the world will gather to learn about innovative advances in informal science education. This year’s Mobile Laboratory Coalition Conference, co-hosted by Triune Specialty Trailers and MdBio Foundation, will be held July 24 – 27, 2018 in Detroit, Michigan.
The Mobile Laboratory Coalition Conference is targeted at new and established STEM education programs – it is the premier venue to network with peers, seek advice, and share best practices with programs as unique as yours. This conference provides content for both experienced and new mobile education program, including:
- Building a mobile laboratory
- Engaging diverse learners
- Identifying funding sources
- Incorporating Next Generation Science Standards
- Collecting meaningful evaluation data
- Preparing your students for an evolving job market
- Interfacing with your audience and incorporating technology into your teaching
- Marketing your program
Learn more and be part of the adventure at the Mobile Laboratory Coalition website.